Thursday, June 12, 2008


Just wanted to share a cute picture of Maleigha. This is my favorite outfit!
She is growing up so much. She can say Mama, Dada, Nana, cracker and duck...and she also quacks. She is also starting to try to repeat everything that we say. It's cute when she sings along with David as he plays the guitar or when she tries to say car or dog or kitty and can't quite get it, but it's not so cute when she mocks her cousin,Bryce, when he cries or she shakes her head no and mimics us by saying "na, na, na, na".
I finally got a good video of her dancing today...and if our internet weren't so slow I would share it with you. But, it took 20 minutes just to get this little picture on here...so I'd rather not attempt a video right now. I will just tell you that it is very cute. Mia is the best dancer that I know.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Adorable picture of an adorable girl. Maybe I can borrow your memory card sometime and get me a copy of that picture? :) I love that baby girl so much. Her mom is pretty special too!!!!!

Beverly said...

Krista - I go to your blog from Jennifer's and enjoy reading it and certainy enjoy the pictures of Mia. I am sure she is a joy! I don't always have time to respond to the blogs when I read them which is a bad habit because I'm absorbing but not giving back. Thanks for letting me share a part of your life because you and your family are such an important part of my Jen's life.
--Beverly