Thursday, August 9, 2007

Finally asleep

I really can't complain about how our little one is sleeping at night. She only wakes up once, I feed her and she usually goes right back to sleep. But she seems to be a different girl in the day. I guess she doesn't want to miss out on any of the day's activities but she really hates to sleep. It is a real effort to get her to quiet down and then when we put her in her bed she is awake again within 5 minutes. She sleeps best when she is snuggled up with her mommy. I'm sure she was awake and crying about 5 minutes after this picture was taken...but she is so cute in this picture anyway and I, of course, don't mind snuggling with her.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Awww......Nana needs a snuggle with that baby girl. I'll come down and snuggle with her all day and you can do whatever you want to do! I love you both.