Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Smile!


Today we captured one of Mia's first responsive smiles. I was setting up a picture...she had on the really cute tennis dress that Nana got her and I was using some pink tennis balls as props. I was trying my best to get her to just look at me but when her dad came home she didn't just look at him, she grinned from ear to ear. She was so excited to see him after he had been away all day at class. The first smile we thought might have been just a coincidence but when she did it over and over as David talked and played with her we knew she was really just happy to have her dad home.

3 comments:

Patty said...

You may be right--it certainly looks like a smile! I love you.

Rich Clark said...

Awesome.

Jayme G said...

Her cousin Brycie Poo was an early smiler too! Nana insisted he was smiling at 1 1/2 weeks. But he was definitely an easy baby to make smile! Can't wait to see her tomorrow! XOXOXO