Thursday, June 14, 2007

A life outside of blogging

This is my second attempt at maintaining a blog. I think, as with many other things I have attempted to do, I took the all-or-nothing approach to something that should truly not be as stressful as I was making it. I had the idea that since I sat down and put alot of thought into a meaningful article for my blog one day that I had to continue to do that for all the days that followed. And soon it became a task that I simply dreaded facing everyday and, of course, I gave up. I'm sure there are many who can relate to that--whether you have your own neglected blog, are on a diet, started reading a ridiculously hard piece of literature or have wrapped your life up in some other task that has quickly overwhelmed you. So, my new and improved blog will be a mixture of my brief thoughts on everyday life, articles that I have taken time to prepare, and maybe some pictures and poetry along the way...nothing too exciting, but hopefully it will stay low maintainance so I can have a life outside of blogging.

No comments: