Monday, June 25, 2007

Week 36

I've finally hit week 36 in my pregnancy... and I have definitely started to feel different. I can feel my muscles and bones stretching to get ready to give birth...so as my friend Moriah kindly observed, I now have the pregnancy waddle. And when I get tired, I get really tired...but when I get energy, I get a lot of energy. Yesterday I got a spurt of energy and finally got a lot of much needed cleaning done...the extra energy was probably brought on by the excitement of the weekend (our church is in the process of getting a new pastor so we had events planned all weekend for the church to get to know him...but that's another story)

So anyway, I'm also feeling that Maleigha is getting big. When she starts moving, I really feel it...and see it too! My belly changes shapes numerous times a day and it occasionally looks as if she is doing the wave inside of there. David and I are both ready for her to come...we are ready to hold her and to have a new addition to our little family. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday. I don't expect to get any ground breaking news...so far she's been healthy and she hasn't really started to drop yet...but we'll just have to see. The doctors I go to are known for getting babies to be born very near their due dates, if not earlier so that makes me happy. As long as she is healthy, I'm ready for her to come at any time.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I can't wait to see your belly "waves" this weekend. Thanks for keeping me up to date on what's going on with you and Mia. I love you both so much!!!